Depending on who you ask, some people might have different definitions to the term “office renovation”.
Technically speaking, office renovation is a subset of office design or office interior design) as it refers to the work of renovating an office space.
Office interior design or office design is more wholesome as it encompasses the conceptualization of the office design theme . Office interior design requires more planning in terms of the creative aspects.
If you are simply looking for office renovations (without the need for creative inputs), we can also assist you with this aspect. Typical office renovation include (not exhaustive) the following:
1. Building or tearing down of office partitions
2. Building or tearing down of office rooms or meeting rooms
3. Re modelling of your office receptionist area
4. Lowering of office ceilings
5. Installation of various office fixtures (ceiling fans, built in cabinets etc)
Talk to us to see how we can value add to your office renovation projects.